The old town hall also housing the town school was built in 1870 (before this date, the school was in the homes of teachers).
Tinted with neo-classicism in the lower wings, the old municipal school and the school give a particular identity, by their typology and their striking presence in the street of the schools (central street of the village).
Accompanied by a large courtyard adjoining a small building facing the street that once housed one of the many pumps in the village, it also displays a certain presence.
Nowadays, the town hall houses a ONE center as well as the headquarters of the pelota ball club 'La Palm Montagnarde'.
Opposite the town hall is the former free guardian school which now serves as a library and parish hall.